Thursday, January 10, 2008

WaT i HaD DonE?????


HAIZzzzzzz,time flies,i hav been staying at home for 40 days dy!What i had done is this 40days?
NOTHING actually.I reached my home on 2nd of December,then i spent my first week to sleep gao ago!!! Sun rise the i sleep, sun set then i wake up.keke.This is to recharge my battery due to the sleepless nite during my exam week.Damn betul,exam week avday slept at 3 or 4 n wakuo at 7.some of my crazy fren lagi geng,wan sin a, mei li ah,gary ah, drink kopi n tahan til the next morning de!!!
Basically i din do any BIG PROJECT in dis holiday.Many people always ask me "how is ur holiday?" My Answer oli 1 and always the same....." LAME n BORING"....May be it is bcoz i din organize my time or i din make myself busy.I din do wat i planned, n after i planned again ,i din go for it. Haiz, dats the symtom of LAZY virus.i spent most of my time at home n on the car(be my PArents' driver).
I took along time to think wat i had done in dis holidays, but at last i oli cum out wiv dis few atvt oli.So dissapointed.Not to forget,our result was announced yesterday by Miss Chey Wan Sin, one day before the actual date.She said her sister,Cher Chia Sin hacked UTP website n check our result and i was so shocked because her sister is a medicine Student but not ICT. Then after that i only get to know that i was cheated by Chey Chia Sin.Anyway, thanx wan sin also coz she get me my result.keke
Oh ya, today i transfer a few pics to my laptop. They were taken at sawah ring!!! A paddy field near my house. Hong wee n i cycled there at 5pm. Hong Wee looked so tough this time,his muscle become bigger compare to wat i saw last time. I cycled in front of him n led him to Sawah Ring.Manatau after 5 minutes, wen i stopped and turn back to see him,i found that i left him far away behind me dy.keke,i didnt speed dat time, juz cycling with a normal speed oli.=.=III


A river at the end of Sawah Ring


Muahaha,wana climb up the tree!!!

PEACE....=p

No ENTRY?????

Hong Wee with his Big BUTT!!!

6 more days to go, then i will go bec to utp dy......... so sad coz got to go bec to jungle dy......So hepi coz can c all the Tarzan fren....wakakakkaka.i miss u all so muchh!!!!

No comments: