Saturday, January 5, 2008

The bEsT PrESenT i EveR GeT

18 years i have been living in this "flower flower world",i have received a variety of presents since i was a baby. Toys, money, stationary, cards, and so many things lar. But dis year,nonono, is last year, i received a very very very good, nono is the best present la i ever get.

It is actually a chirstmas present .That morning my mum n i were having our Gotong royong. About 12.30,we finished to clean the kitchen and a lorry honned outside my house.It was the Skynet courier Company. Got ppl send sumthing for me!!!!!huh, i was so suprise, 1st time ler..... weiweiwei, dun say me "sua gu" hor,i reli 1st time receive dis kind of thing ma.!!!

After i signed,i ma quickly opened the presend lor.A ribbon was tied on the present, and i used up 15 minutes to open the ribbon.

Jeng Jeng, dis is the present after i open the ribbon



Yeah, dis is the red hot spicy lovely present!!!!


This is the box inside,it is so class. wen u c it, u sure will think the thing inside is sumthing very previous.....(Memang Pun)=p



Yes, it is the thing inside.It iS A sMalL WhiTe BeG With StitcheS on It.Dat Is Me,My name!!
I dun wan to use it n kip it inside my drawer coz i scare i will make it dirty...=p

It iS aNotHeR Side Of ThE Beg,SO CuTe ler!!!
Huh, it is so special,meaningful and .................aiyo, in short is undescribable, coz thing dat can be described by words is all FAKE!!!!!!
Oh ya, thank you to the sender,Muacks!I noe u used many days to do it,redo and redo, i really like it!!!
Okie,i wan to stop here dy,tata.C u next time!!=p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the mysterious sender??a lot of question mark here...

Lee Chon said...

yoyo, interested in some untold Malaysia history? I hvae updated my blg^^

anyway, who is the sender o?

Anonymous said...

errhmm..!!hwee,dai go zai lo,sek pak toh thim..
so romantic~so sweet~

Lynette said...

muacks..miss u..=)