Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good Bye Nokia , i MiSs u so mUch

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, dis is the saddest moment ever......i traded in my NOKIA and bought a Sony Ericson handset.i should be happy because i get a new phone.i myself also dunoe why,after getting the new phone my feeling was not hepi but not sad.It is all because i found that my old phone camera can take a better quality photo.haiz, Lame la.NOKIA, i miss u so much. My old Phone was Nokia 3230, i bought it from a friend of mine wiv a very cheap price because he won money that time. The handphone shop wan to but up his phone with RM 300 but at last he sold it to me with a lower price which is RM290.

Wan Sin the pro said she used this phone b4 and according to her, this phone makes lot of noise when typing msg.Yup, it is true!!!So avtime when my mum hear the noise in the midnight, she will noe i m typing msg and i will get scolded.

This is my old phone :(T.T) Nokia, i miss u.





This is the front view of it,so red, so hot.


Another side of it,YES, it is red again, i like it.


I have been using the new Phone for 4 days already.On the 1st day, it was quite hard for me to use it because the system of nokia and sony ericson are slightly diffrent.I took a few minutes took type a msg at first,and i made a person so angry because she taught i dun wana reply her.Haha.Previously, i can type a msg without looking at my phone,but now i nid to look at the screen and type the word 1 by 1.The keypad is so small.The bosy is slimmer. I keep telling myself to give me some time to adapt to the new phone,be patient because i already bought it and no return dy.


Yah, this is my new phone,w610i.How is it?Not bad ler!!!


Splush Orange Colour,so shiny........


Slim boh?haiz, hope i can slim like it.=.=lll



Oi, i noe sum of u muz b saying i so "Hao Lian" now, not showing off my new phone lar, juz wana share a bit nia.4days i use it dy, and i feel like i m start to accept it and love it dy ohh.Keke.

1 comment:

Copykate said...

hey new blog huh!

quick go get a cbox! XD