Friday, December 28, 2007

Dong Zhi '07........YeaH!!!!



Yeah, dis is my 2007 Dong zhi Preparation.this year onli my mum , my 2nd sis n i made tong yun...........very nice ohhh...

Actually, i hate to eat Tong Yun, dont ask me why,because i myself also dont know why i dont like to eat it but i like to make it ......keke

dis year i bot 300 gm of red bean and 200 gm of peanut, i made 50+ of big tong yun with red bean inside...... tel u , i ever make the tong yun with peanut inside 1, but all fail, the tong yun bocor and the peanut all in the soup.......LAME

Dis is my mum n i,7.30pm


My 2nd sis Shy to face the camera.=p

bliv o not ,dis plate of red bean tong yun is made by me ohh..=p 50+


Mum cooking the tong yun on the next day.=p

Dats all 4 today, i will upload more nice photos to let u guys see ohh,,......
p/s : Thanx to Wan Sin ya , she ask me to register 4 dis acc and help me edit my blog 1
wakekekeke

No comments: